STEAL OUR STORIES
Unless otherwise noted, you can republish our articles for free under a Creative Commons license. Here’s what you need to know:
- You have to credit us. In the byline, we prefer “Author Name, The Tributary.” At the top of the text of your story, include a line that reads: “This story was originally published by The Tributary.” You must link the word “The Tributary” to the original URL of the story.
- If you’re republishing online, you must link to the URL of this story on JaxTrib.org, include all of the links from our story, including our newsletter sign up language and link.
- If you use canonical metadata, please use the The Tributary URL. For more information about canonical metadata, click here.
- You can’t edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style. (For example, “First District Court of Appeal” can be changed to “1st District Court of Appeal” and “Savannah, Ga.” to “Savannah” or “here”.)
- You have no rights to sell, license, syndicate, or otherwise represent yourself as the authorized owner of our material to any third parties. This means that you cannot actively publish or submit our work for syndication to third party platforms or apps like Apple News or Google News.
- If you share republished stories on social media, we’d appreciate being tagged in your posts (@TheJaxTrib on Twitter / @TheJaxTrib on Facebook).
You can grab HTML code for our stories easily. Click on the Republish This Story button in the footer below any story.
If you have any other questions, contact email@example.com.